domingo, 3 de fevereiro de 2013

The Very Best Of Hard Rock Ballads (2008)



cd 1
1. Warrant – Heaven
2. Skid Row – I Remember You
3. White Lion – When The Children Cry
4. Winger – Headed For A Heartbreak
5. Damn Yankees – High Enough
6. Firehouse – Love Of A Lifetime
7. Mr. Big – To Be With You
8. Kix – Don’t Close Your Eyes
9. Bad English – When I See You Smile
10. Europe – Carrie
11. Enuff Z’ Nuff – Fly High Michelle
12. Saigon Kick – Love Is On The Way
13. Cheap Trick – The Flame
14. Faster Pussycat – House Of Pain
15. Winger – Miles Away
16. Bad Company – If You Needed Somebody

cd 2
1. Poison – Every Rose Has It’s Thorn
2. Cinderella – Don’t Know What You Got (Till It’s Gone)
3. Slaughter – Fly To Angels
4. Queensrÿche – Silent Lucidity
5. Tesla – Love Song
6. Whitesnake – Is This Love
7. Kiss – Forever
8. Steelheart – I’ll Never Let You Go
9. Nelson – Only Time Will Tell
10. Scorpions – Winds Of Change
11. Great White – The Angel Song
12. Giant – I’ll See You In My Dreams
13. Extreme – More Than Words
14. Sheriff – When I’m With You
15. L.A. Guns – The Ballad Of Jayne
16. Stryper – Honestly


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário